All pets must be on a 6-foot leash and tethered when on your campsite. No pets may be left unattended outside or in tents/pop-ups. Pets left alone in RV’s must remain quiet during your absence. You must clean up after your pet anywhere on the camp property. Pet stations have been provided for your convenience. The maximum number of pets per site is 2 – no exceptions, sorry. Obey all the rules while using the Bark Park.
PLEASE NOTE: All property adjoining Whispering Surf Campground is privately owned. Please respect our neighbors by not trespassing. When going to the beach, please walk only on roads and designated trails.
Respect other campers and do not walk or ride through other campers sites. Whispering Surf utilizes CampersApp for a contactless check in process and online ordering in the park for firewood and ice delivery. Please download prior to arriving at our park – code whisperingsurf to access our portal
- RV Check in after 3 PM and before dusk
- Check out 12 PM
- Cottage Check in 4:00PM – Cottage Check out 11 AM
- Quiet time 11 PM – 9 AM and is patrolled– no outside music, TV’s or noisy activities after 11 PM. Large groups although just talking will carry through the camp. Please report any disturbance to the camp host on duty, regardless of the hour. NO GENERATORS IN THE PARK.
- Campfires must be extinguished with water completely by midnight
- Only 1 RV, no tents allowed on RV sites, 1 picnic table and 2 vehicles per site – one immediate family per site.
- Do not move fire rings
- Do not cut/damage any trees or insert any hooks or nails into trees.
- Motorcycles may be ridden to and from the campsite only
- Bicycles may be ridden in camp, on roads, beach area and public areas except for the hills in front and behind the lodge.
- Alcohol may be consumed inconspicuously on your site. Use of illegal substances or misuse of alcohol are grounds for immediate eviction
- Electric golf carts may be operated by licensed drivers and children over 10 when accompanied by an adult.
- Boats, sport utility vehicles and utility trailers must be parked in the overflow lot – check with the office.
- No dogs allowed on our beach. There are three dog friendly beaches in the area, check with the office.
- Trash will be collected roadside throughout the day, primarily at 11am and 8pm. Last pickup is 8 pm or must be kept in the RV or car.
- No dishwashing permitted in restrooms or the Lodge
- Streaming on free camp WiFi prohibited
- All visitors must register and pay a visitor fee – campers are responsible for the actions of their guests. All guests must depart the park by 10 PM.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct. Children cannot be left alone in the park without adult supervision. The Lodge will remain closed for the remainder of the season. All children, including teens need to return to their campsite by 10 PM.
- No fireworks or Chinese lanterns allowed in the park or beach. No fires allowed on the beach.
- Fish Cleaning – pick up a pail and newspaper at office – dispose in a trash bag and return to office for disposal.
- No washing of RV’s or vehicles